19.12.08

Australian Adventure needs your input

Hello to all!

I'm writing today to ask for input. So far I've been flying by the
seat of my pants and a handy Lonely Planet Tasmania guidebook. I've
decided to take in a bit of the rest of the massivity of Australia,
and I need to know where to go. I'm looking for your insights, input,
personal experiences or dreams to help me define the rest of my trip.

Above all, I'm interested in experiences - not tourist sights or
climbing the tallest mountain. Ideally, I'd like to meet people who
live in communities and spend two to three weeks with them. Possible
in Northern New South Wales or Queenland (since they're tropical!).
I've looked on ic.org, and I'll probably look again, but I thought
there's gotta be someone out there with some clues for me!

Just click on the letter at the bottom of this post to drop me a line!
(It's so cool I have a following to ask this of!)

Ta!